Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wilson SpongeBob 23-Inch Youth Tennis Racket

This 23` racquet is ideal for the junior player up to 8 years of age. patented C-Beam Frame technology provides both stability and solid power for the player. The Titanium Alloy Composite proves to be a lightweight material which enables the junior to perform a full swing without the risk of straining vital muscles.

Manufacturers recommend juniors racquets based on their age or height.
and ;


Customer Review: Perfect for young children
My son loves this racket; it's perfect for his hands. I brought a 21" side for him and a 23" one for my daughter. (I'll copy and paste this review on that one). Good brand and well made, and as stated before there's not much to say.
Customer Review: Perfect for young and old (with young!)
Hi all, I just received four of these rackets in the mail yesterday via AMAZON. First off... go for the FREE SUPER SAVING SHIPPING. The four would have cost me $21.00 to ship! Yikes!! Took less than a week to arrive. They are perfect for my family!! I have a 3, 7, and 12 year old... and a 38 year old too (that's me!). We bat the ball for hours on day one. Perfect for the job at hand, and a great price too. No sales tax, no shipping. The only downside I'd say... I didn't "shop around" for what I was looking for as much as usual... and I found a similar racket AT Wal-Mart for $11.00. Not a big WALLY WORLD fan, and since I love AMAZON, don't mind throwing them my business instead! Buy this racket. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!


tennis racket wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment