Friday, July 24, 2009

Wilson Hope Tennis Racket - Pink (4-3/8")

You can rip a perfect forehand and support The Breast Cancer Research Foundation by playing with this Wilson® Hope® tennis racket. The racket's diamond beam allows for a perfect balance of power and finesse.
Customer Review: Not as described.
I ordered, what I thought, based on the picture and description, was a PINK tennis racket. What I received was a PURPLE tennis racket. Wrote and complained. Amazon apologized and shipped out another...another PURPLE one. If you like purple and want a purple tennis racket, then by all means, order this one. If you want a pink tennis racket, then I suggest you go to Walmart, because if you order this one, you are not going to get a pink tennis racket like the one in the picture and description in this ad.
Customer Review: VERY CUTE!!
I bought this racket for my sister and she loved it, the colors, texture ... was an excellent purchase, and of course the quality of Wilson 1A .. I recommend it 100% and Perfect for beginners...


tennis racket wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment